Welcome to the Dollhouse Media Group's Blog!
Here you will read blogs from all of our Host and Panel of Experts, so check back daily............ You never know who might be in a mood to blog :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

#TeamSingle vs #TeamRelationship

Relationships or Single which one do your prefer??? Me personally I'm #TeamSingle! Till I meet misses right! Not miss right now! ..I'm Mia sweet, Aquarian girl that you love to party with! I'm from long island so yes I have my blond moments lol. Spoiled brat, Mac addict, Big Hair that always consist of curls and I love red velvet cupcakes w/ lots of cream cheese icing lol ..Oh yeah and I'm Davone "Bosslady" Madison's assistant so for all things Dollhouse-Playhouse & DHMG ask me. This is my first blog and I will post a new blog every week. Discussing a range of different topics, relationships, single life, intimacy levels, fun dates or whatever you want me to discuss. Now enough about me lets discuss the pros's and con's of #TeamSingle!
I enjoy #TeamSingle its like having my own personal Baskin & Robbins 31 flavors. You are never bored nor should it ever be a dull moment in your life, when you are openly dating. Openly dating is when you date different individuals and yes they are all aware of the situation. When you are openly dating you have the opportunity to get to know different people. Experience different things gain multiple perspective's on what you like, enjoy and what you don't like in people. The choice is solely yours but make sure honesty is always there and you continue to communicate.

You should never feel the need to lie to anyone or have to lie about what you are doing. Being honest is very important when you are single. You must be honest with the people you choose to hang out with, get acquainted with date or just simply choose to have sex with. Everyone is different so you may need to communicate with people continously to make sure they understand that you are #TeamSingle. For me being and declaring #TeamSingle is independence, freedom, variety. The spice of life I am not tied down to anyone and I can sample each one for my different flavors in a different way!
 

It can become very difficult juggling all these different woman especially if you are trying to do it at once. Which can become overwhelming and that’s when you need to slow down and regroup. Cut some loose if they are just hanging on by their coat tails. If you don't need to add more flavors to your mix at that time, then don't. Its all about communicating and just enjoying each others company. Make sure you continue to let them know that you are still single and just enjoying their company. The situation between you and someone can become very complicated and difficult if there is no communication. Sometimes you will feel alone even with all these different woman in your reach. That is OK! It just means you are human and want something more stable and solid. Do not make a drastic decision by calling someone over to come fill that void it can complicate things. Then you have someone stalking your where abouts and popping up at all your hangout spots...lol and that is BAD!

For all questions and comments contact me at mia.dollhouse@gmail

Follow me on twitter @simpliimimidoll

1 comment:

  1. The most important part you brought up here is HONESTY! Sometimes, #TEAMSINGLE starts to give half truths to protect feelings, but the entire freedom of it all is that you are not committed to anyone and can do as you please. Anyone who engages with you needs to understand this! Congrats on your first post *muah*

    ReplyDelete